Among our wide steel bar stock, we also have a room of duplex stainless steel which has two-phase microstructure grains such as ferritic and austenitic grains.
We present our wide inventory of stainless steel products in a variety of choices ranging from shapes, lengths, finish, and grades. Among our wide steel bar stock, we also have room for duplex stainless steel which has two-phase microstructure grains such as ferritic and austenitic grains.
Duplex steels gain such an increasingly growing demand from large industries because exceptional mechanical features it exhibits such as:
- Strength – Duplex stainless steels are known for its great strength that as twice as strong as austenitic and ferritic stainless steels.
- Corrosion resistance – Coated with the best elements such as molybdenum, chromium, and nitrogen, duplex stainless steels can resist corrosion.
- Toughness and ductility – With the kind of strength that duplex stainless steels exhibit, they can withstand across high temperature environments. They have these significant mechanical features such as great toughness and ductility which most metalworkers look for in every metal.
- Stress corrosion cracking resistance – Duplex stainless steels displays both excellent physical and mechanical features, and of these is their resisting features against stress corrosion and cracking.
- Cost – Duplex stainless steels have lower cost compared to other metals like aluminum and titanium. Due to the low amount of alloying elements such as nickel and molybdenum, its thickness is reduced, allowing it to increase its yield strength. This formula can lead to much more savings in cost and weight compared to austenitic steel solutions.
Part of our goal to keep up with our customers, we go on with our wide delivery of duplex stainless steels across the MidWest – targeting on meeting up the high requirements set by the different industries we served.
Now, our high class strength duplex stainless steels are perfect for super rigid applications including petrochemical industries, chemical processing, and manufacturing of seawater equipment.
We can provide you with more options in your machining applications, get our free quote now!